Welcome to the Saint Paul DFL
We’re working on this website, check back soon for more details!
If you are looking for information on voting, please visit the Ramsey County Elections page.
If you would like to volunteer, the DFL has a lot of great options.
We are part of the proud Democratic Farmer Labor Party of Minnesota. The party is organized into many units, a number of which overlap with the Saint Paul DFL. To learn about some of these other units, visit their websites.
Recent Saint Paul DFL News
- Final Push to November 3Please note that Thursday’s court decision has made it critical for voters to either deliver their ballots to drop-off locations, vote early in person, or vote on Tuesday. Please follow this link to see the latest from Ramsey County–and make sure your friends, family, and neighbors get this information as well.
- St. Paul School Board Special ElectionEarly Voting in Minnesota has officially begun! In addition to the critical state and national races on the ballot this year, St. Paul voters will elect a candidate to serve a one-year term on the school board. Six candidates are running for the seat held by school board chair Marny Xiong, who passed away in […]
- A Note on Upcoming Business Meeting and ElectionsAttention Members of the St. Paul DFL Central Committee: I hope you are well and that you and your families are safe and healthy. As you might remember, we had scheduled our city party’s business conference for Sunday, June 14th, but it can wait. Now is the time for us to stand side by side […]
- Meet the candidates: Chauntyll Allen for School Board!Last but not at all the least in our DFL candidate series: Chauntyll Allen for School Board! We are so pleased to give you Chauntyll’s answers to our questions: Why did you decide to run? I am an educator, youth advocate, and community leader who brings people together and speaks truth to power. I’m a […]
- Meet the Candidates: Steve Marchese for School Board!Next up on our Vote DFL Candidate Series–Steve Marchese for School Board! Here are Steve’s answers to our questions: Why did you decide to run? As a parent of SPPS students, I had been active in their schools and was familiar with many of the issues facing parents in the district. As a lawyer, I […]