Looking to help elect a great slate of DFL endorsed school board and city council candidates this fall? Then we have the job for you!
Saint Paul DFL
2015 Campaign Coordinator
The Saint Paul DFL 2015 Coordinated Campaign is hiring a campaign coordinator. Employment will commence June 29, 2015 and last through Election Day 2015. Please see below for job description, qualification and application information.
You will report directly to the Chair of the Saint Paul DFL and will manage and assist in various political and field projects and meetings, including coordinating with the Saint Paul DFL’s four endorsed school board candidates. Your will be responsible for helping craft and successfully execute a strong messaging, field and direct mail campaign. Your duties will include tracking progress to goals, updating the Saint Paul DFL’s website and Facebook Page, helping with fundraising and political events, keeping candidates apprised of their responsibilities and commitments and running a strong field program which includes, but is not limited to, recruiting and training volunteers, working with our labor partners to plan and execute successful field events, and dedicating portions of your time to direct voter outreach.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision is preferred;
- Self-motivation, problem solving, organization, attention to detail, and outgoing and positive attitude are essential;
- Working long, irregular hours in the style of political campaigns is expected;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- One cycle (or longer) experience as a field organizer of similar position;
- Familiarity with the VAN;
- Reliable transportation; and
- Personal laptop and cell phone.
Start Date: June 29, 2015
Supervisor: Libby Kantner, Saint Paul DFL Chair
(612) 860-7823 (c) firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits to be discussed during interviews.
To be considered for this position please send a cover letter, resume and three references to Libby Kantner at email@example.com by the end of the day Friday, June 19th. Interviews will be held the week of the 22nd.